Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Foggy morning


Jubal got a new soccer ball from my wonderful hubby on Sunday night. So, monday morning I took Jubal to a nearby park to play. Jubal was so excited and giddy all the way there. It was so beautiful when we arrived. There was heavy fog on the soccer field and we had fun running around in it. Jubal had a blast kicking the ball around and I tried to teach him how to pass the ball while running down the field. The first attempt ended up with a frustrated cry from Jubal because he thought I was taking it from him. Oooops. I forgot to explain it before I got the ball. After some explanation we ran down the field chasing after the ball, giggling our little hearts out. We ended up playing and running around for almost an hour and a half. No wonder my legs were tired! We had such a fun morning together. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.





No comments: