Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Busy Busy Busy....

I just realized today that I haven't blogged in a while. Oh well, your bad. :)
Things have been busy for me. I had the cookie exchange on monday and that was awesome. I had so much fun and ate too many cookies. It's hard not to taste them all. So far, we still have some cookies left at home. I have also been working on a wholesale order for Quilt Baby and my personal goal is to get my assignment done by Friday morning (even though I have until next Friday). I think I am going to make it. Jubal has preschool tomorrow so I will have 4 hours of uninterrupted bib-sewing time. Woo Hoo!!!
I will post a picture of what I have been working on later.
Something else that has been taking up some time is surfing on the net for some good crafts. MarthaStewart.com is a great site to look at. My friend Jessie has also added some cute things to her blog (http://quiltbaby.typepad.com/modernbabydesign/). It's fun getting some last minute ideas for Christmas.
Let me know what you guys think and if you try any out. Have fun! Until next time......

No comments: