Friday, December 21, 2007

Craziness

Jubal and I ventured out to the mall this morning to meet a dear friend of mine to exchange gifts and hang out. It was rainy so our option for hanging out was limited. Holy Moley!!!! There were so many people. I knew there would be because of last minute christmas shopping but the reality was a little more overwhelming. Jubal was so good though, so it made the trip more pleasant. He had a good time playing with the other kids in the little play area. Karen and I had a great time talking while our kiddos played. Adult conversation is so nice.
Karen, if you are reading this, I had a great time seeing you and it was nice to get out. Thanks for being my friend!
When we got home, I started a fire in the woodstove and we both cuddled up and read a cute book. After the book, we headed to bed for our daily nap. Aaaah, so nice!

No comments: