Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! I sure have a lot to be thankful for. So, I thought I would blog my thoughts. I am so thankful for where I am in life. I have a husband who loves me and is willing to work through all the kinks to make our marriage reflect Christ. I have a wonderful son that is so precious and a joy to be with; he is truly a miracle to our family. We have an adorable little house that Stephen has been able to make into our comfortable little home. I have 2 wonderful parents that are healthy and doing very well. My brother is happily married to a beautiful, godly woman and has 2 great boys. I also have fantastic in-laws that love me for who I am and that I feel very comfortable with. I guess I could go on and on but those are the first things that come to mind. I will spare any of you who might be reading that long list.....
God is so good and I love Him so much. Even though I fail so many times and get bumped and bruised with life, He is never-changing and His love for me never lessens. He is my hope and the Giver of all that I am thankful for.
I hope all of you have a lot to be thankful for as well. If you have a moment, I would love to hear. Thanks for reading!

No comments: