Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Own Blog

Hi, my sweet husband got me my own blog, so here goes!!!!
I am really excited about this Blog. It's going to be fun to enter this new realm.
To introduce myself, my name is Rhonda and I am married to my wonderful, witty husband of
9 1/2 years, Stephen. We have a 3 year old little boy named Jubal. I am a stay at home mom and I love it (thank you for working so hard, Stephen). I enjoy gardening, sewing, cooking/baking, hiking, mountain biking, and spending time with my family. I also work very part time for a friend of mine, sewing for her modern baby bedding business called Quilt Baby. I am currently a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) and a big dream of mine is to one day become a nurse (LPN or RN). For a big portion of my life, I have always had a love for birth, babies, and helping moms with their newborns. I pray that one day I will be able to put that passion into practice.
Hopefully I will be able to blog a little here and there and I am looking forward to it.
Until then...Bye!

3 comments:

Beth Ensminger said...

Hey Neighbor. . .. . how are ya. I have a myspace page I blog on something but I think I need to start just a blog like this. . . ya'll have inspired me.

Let's get together soon.

Beth Ensminger(from FTI)

Grant and Charlene said...

Hey girl! We have a blog, too. I haven't written on it in a year, but I created it so we could update people after we're in India. I'm glad you're on here! :)Miss you!

The Via Colony said...

Hey, nice blog, I just started mine too. It's pretty addicting. It was really nice to meet you guys a couple of weeks ago.