Sunday, May 31, 2009

The 5.2 Project


I am so excited to be announcing the launch of a new website called the "5.2 Project". I am still learning about it myself but I wanted to add props for it because God has started a really cool thing in a dear friend of mine. She has been through some incredible trials in her life and God has literally worked miracles in her life and her family. Here is an excerpt from an email she sent me to give you an idea what it is about:


"The “project”… is a way of life based off of the little boy who offered Jesus 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish and encompassing the bi-lines “Know what you know, Live what you know, Share what you know. You’ll see many venues for participation.. straight from home taking only moments of your time. There are several blogs including one for prayer requests, one to share a thought from your devotions, one (VERY importantly) for offering praise, thanks or something that you know about God… strictly to simply praise Him!!!!"

I would just really encourage you to take time to read about it and if you want to participate, please do. I think it's a very practical way to share what God is doing in your life to help encourage believers and to share about Jesus to those who are searching.

What a great way to grow closer to God and share in that journey with others.

Let me know what you think if you get a chance to look around.

http://www.the52project.com/


No comments: