Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun Pillows

Since we have gotten our addition mostly done, I have been so excited to look for some cute, inexpensive, and colorful pillows to go in the living room. I looked in so many stores and just realized that I could not spend 15-20 bucks (minimum) for 1 pillow. So, I went to my favorite fabric store, Asheville Cotton Company and looked around last week. After much pondering, walking back and forth in the store, and more pondering, I found the right fabrics for my pillows. The total for fabric and stuffing ended up being around 27 bucks. That's about $6.75 per pillow. I say that's pretty good. I finished them up today and I am happy with them. They make a nice addition to the couch.

5 comments:

Sam and Sarah said...

I love your pillows! They are sooo cute!!!

Rhonda said...

Thanks Sarah. I like them too. They were fun to make.

The Via Colony said...

Love the fabric you picked! How fun=)

Rhonda said...

thanks tasha. they were very fun to make. i love cute fabrics.

julia said...

Where is Asheville Cotton Co? Is it that quilt shop on 25?