Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Pictures

I think Energizer needs to replace the bunny with my husband. Really. My husband is one determined man and I am so proud of him and what he has done with our house. We finally got the contracted work done and inspected with flying colors. In the past week, Stephen has busted his tail to get the rest done. He laid the floors, painted the gable, stained the trim and put it up, framed and drywalled 2 closets, painted Jubal's room (with Jubal's help), moved furniture.... you get the idea that he has been a busy man. He has also maintained working full time at his other job as well. Whew!

We are so close to being done. Just a few little details remain. My plan is to make Jubal a comforter and curtains once we get him a new bed. I will also be converting Jubal's old room into my sewing/storage area. I will show pics of that when it's finished. We are so happy with how our house has turned out and so thankful for the extra room. The hard thing now is controlling myself at Target ;).

Here are the pics:


Our Bedroom

The Closet (Instead of doors, there will be curtains)
Living Room

Jubal's room (Blue specks are our handprints)

Jubal's room


3 comments:

Building Walls said...

WOW you guys have done an amazing job it looks great!!! The end is in sight. :) love you!

The Via Colony said...

That is AWESOME! You are so close=)

Rhonda said...

Thanks y'all. We are so pumped with the progress. We are so blessed to be able to do it too. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!