Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A sweet little blessing

This morning I was really craving a Chai latte from Starbucks (as I do most mornings ;). I made it a plan to go get one before I picked Jubal up from preschool. In the back of my mind I was thinking that maybe I should pass so I didn't have to spend the money, $3.15 to be exact. Can you say penny pincher? As I was cleaning up the house, my neighbor stopped by to ask for some help loading boxes in her car. Knowing that I had some sewing to do, I was a little reluctant but I knew God wanted me to help her. So I went over to her place to help. We loaded her car up and she ended up handing me a few bucks for helping. When I got home, I counted out the money...it was 4 bucks! Woo Hoo! Enough money to get a Chai. Some may say that was coincidence or luck, but I say it's God caring about my every little desire. Thanks God!


No comments: