Monday, August 3, 2009

Stay tuned....

Wow, it's been a while. I sure have missed blogging. Our computer got infected with a virus and so I have been out of the cyber world for a couple of weeks. So, I have had some time to think (uh-oh) about what to write next. I will have some fun things to post over the next couple of weeks such as recipes, sewing finds, and things God has been teaching me. Keep checking in when you can.
On a different note, I want to send out best wishes for my friends that will be delivering little miracles in the next few days. I am so excited for you and so thankful that God has given you this beautiful opportunity. It's amazing being a mommy and I know you beautiful mamas are going to be fantastic in your births and beyond. I am praying for you ladies and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!
Have an amazing, God-filled day!

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

Thanks Rhonda=) Hopefully soon!

Rhonda said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to do great. I can't wait to hear all about the labor and delivery.