Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Let's sing a song!

So, today is my birthday...woah! One more year under my belt.
It's been a good year. I have learned a lot, laughed alot, and cried a lot (what can I say, I am a girl ;).

Tomorrow Stephen is taking me to a Skillet (http://www.skillet.com/) concert. I am really excited about it. It's our first date alone in a long time. Woo Hoo! Stephen is so good to do special things for me and Jubal on a regular basis.

So, I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I plan on having one.

4 comments:

My name is Stephen said...

Really though people, we have dates all the time, we just happen to have our kid along too, family dates, I'm not that cheap of a husband that I don't hang out with my wife.

Jules said...

Happy Birthday!!!

And, oh yeah...the family date. Yep, familiar with that one. Enjoy the one-on-one time!

The Via Colony said...

Happy B-Day!! Have fun at the concert=)

Rhonda said...

Yes, we go on family dates regularly. I hope I didn't shed negative light on my husband and how much fun we really have. The idea was a date which me and Stephen will be alone. Sorry about that.