Monday, June 8, 2009

A pair of Rain boots

Reading a friend's blog gave me the idea to post this....thanks, Maggie ;)

When Jubal was 4, he was having a hard time understanding why he has some clothes that were labeled 3T. He is 5 now and the 4T size is still baffling him. The concept that if it still fits, you can wear it, no matter the size is really stumping him. It's gotten kind of funny. I have tried to make it fun for him since he was kind of upset when he discovered it. (He is such a detail-oriented little guy.) He has not said anything about it in the past few weeks so I thought maybe we were through that little phase. Well, I was wrong....

Last week we bought him some new rain boots. He was sitting on the floor and I was watching him admire his new frog boots. Then he looked up at me in complete 5 year old innocence and said, "But mommy, I am not 13. The boots say 13. That's not right."
Too cute! I love it..... Kids are great!



Do you have any cuteness to share about your kiddos?

No comments: