Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feelin' a bit cozy

Have you heard of a crayon cozy? I see them occassionally and think they are so cute and practical. So I did some research and found a great tutorial on how to make one.
Here is the link: (http://www.skiptomylou.org/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/). It was so easy and it turned out really cute. It is so nice for Jubal to have some crayons within his reach while we are on a trip. It is also nice to have them all together and organized. So it's definitely a win win for mother and child. Here's how it turned out:



These would make great gifts too!

If you make one, please let me know how it goes. I would love to hear.

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

I cannot believe that...you can make ANYTHING!! So creative. It looks GREAT!

Rhonda said...

Thanks Tashia. You are way too kind.....*blush*