Friday, September 4, 2009

Dinner's on!


Here is an idea for a yummy dinner for those of you who are looking for new ideas. Stuffed peppers. I have never been a fan of stuffed peppers but I really loved these. I think it's because they are used with a different kind of pepper and stuffed with fresh veggies and beans. We had gotten some huge sweet red peppers from a friend and the banana peppers are from our garden. We stuffed them with cheese, rice, black beans, sauteed onions and garlic, and a little taco meat that I had left over. Can you tell we like Mexican food?
After we stuffed them, Stephen was so nice to grill them. Yum! Happy cooking.

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

That looks like it came from a restaurant=)

Rhonda said...

Thanks! They kind of tasted like it if I do say so myself. It was the grillin man that made them so yummy ;)