Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am getting so excited

Our house is coming right along. Today the walls were worked on and most of the rafters went up. Holy cow! I can't believe it. It's crazy how big it looks. It makes the existing house look so small (I am not at all complaining. It's actually kind of cute.) Here are some pics from today. Let me know what you think. They aren't completely done putting up the plywood and they will cut out the windows when that is done. So it will look a little different when that is done.



First wall up!!!!




There will be a window on this side






View from the road.

4 comments:

Sam and Sarah said...

That's great Rhonda - what is the addition going to be? bedrooms? family room? kitchen??? How exciting!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

Thanks, Sarah. It is going to extend our living room out and make an extra bedroom. I can't wait to see the finished product but I am gonna have to.

Unknown said...

It looks so great. I can't wait to see it finished. Thanks for sharing the progress with us.

Rhonda said...

You are so welcome, Nancy. I can't wait for ya'll to see it too.