Monday, December 1, 2008

A fun little project

This year Jubal and I made a fun and easy little banner to take with us to our family Thanksgiving celebration. It turned out really cute. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera to take a picture of it but I did post the picture I got the idea from (http://www.familyfun.com/). We changed it a little bit and we used construction instead of stock paper, since we already had it. Jubal and I enjoyed making it together and it was fun getting outside and being creative with what we found. The project is so versatile that if you feel like doing something different for Christmas, this would be a great craft to do. It's also very stress free for mommies....even better!

2 comments:

Sam and Sarah said...

Rhonda, I'm so sorry to hear about your house... But I'm glad that things are starting to get better. I love the banner - I'm thinking about doing something kind of similar for Christmas presents with people's names, we'll see how that turns out. But a camera would be nice. Good job!

My name is Stephen said...

Wow, that kid is growing fast. He looks older than when I left him this morning. I guess I haven't been home in a while, I thought his hair was black...