Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some cuteness at the Janes house




I wanted to post a few pics of some cute things that have happened at my house over the past week.

Even though Jubal is growing out of the nap stage, he still needs one here and there. This is a picture of Jubal sleeping after he spent a few days with grandma. Texas missed him so much that he wanted to take a little nap with him (after Jubal fell asleep of course ;))


These next pictures are of a little girl that I got to see born a little over 2 years ago. Her mom is expecting baby #2 so I offered to watch big sis so mommy could get some rest. She and Jubal got along so well and were so funny eating homemade popsicles.





That's it for now. I am sure I will have more cuteness moments to blog in the near future.

Look for some cute and precious things in your life and I promise it will bring a smile to your day.

No comments: