Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers

Fantastic
Awesome
Thankful for
Helpful
Enormous blessing
Role model
Special

Cheesy I know...but what can I say...I am cheesy ;)
These are words that come to mind when I think of my dad and when I think of my husband as a daddy. What an awesome responsibility.

Thanks dad for being there for me and praying for my family. You are great! I praise God for the virtues of patience, perseverance, and kindness that He has developed in you. It has really been a testimony to me.

Stephen, thank you for being such a wonderful daddy to our son. Jubal and I love you so much. You are such an involved father and I appreciate your support, encouragement, and challenging words as we parent our little guy. You are a really really good daddy (among many other things)and I appreciate that about you so much.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: