Monday, January 11, 2010

Whew!

I thought I would post something quick since it has been super long since I have entered a post. I have missed having the time to share my life here but the holidays were just a whirlwind. I had an incredible opportunity to sew for a friend that needed some help with a lot of her orders on Etsy.com. It came at a perfect time to buy my new machine that I posted about before and I had a little extra to pay for some christmas gifts. Here are the pillowcases I helped with.



If you like them, head on over to her website and order one for valentine's day. They are super cute!
We had a wonderful christmas visiting our family and having some fun memory makers.
I started my new class today in Anatomy and Physiology. I am taking this class to prep me for nursing school so that I don't have to take it when I take the nursing classes. I will have enough on my plate with those classes.
So hopefully life will slow down a bit and I can start posting again.
Thank you for your patience!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Ah. She blogs!

My name is Stephen said...

she cooks too

Meems said...

I can always tell when you are really busy, no blog posting!!! ha.
Hope all is well with each of you. Love, Mom