Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Disco Pajamas

The other day I went through my big bin of fabric to try to simplify. I cleaned out a bunch of fabric but still have a fair amount left over. So, I am trying to make some fun things with what I do have. My first little project was pajamas for Jubal. They turned out really cute too. I think they look like they come out of the disco era. When my little red head wears them, it is super precious! I got the pants idea from this tutorial:
www.instructables.com/i/How_to_Sew_Your_Own_Pajama_Pants/.
It is super easy and quick. I think I made his pants in about 30 minutes. I like that kind of project! For his little shirt, I took an old white t-shirt and appliqued a star onto it. I encourage you to try making the pants. They are well worth it.



1 comment:

Maggie Elliott said...

I made my first pair of pj pants with this tutorial! Thanks! =) I made both boys Christmas pants with some super cute flannel sheets I found at Target! (I couldn't find any cute flannel fabric). =) ~Maggie