Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sorry it's been a while

Hey blog friends. I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been a little busy for the Janes family. Hopefully things will start settling down a bit and I can start blogging a little more regularly.
One thing I want to write about while I am sitting here is about Mother's day. I want to thank all you moms out there for doing what you do. We (along with our husbands) have a big, important, fun, challenging, unpredictable, and very blessed responsibility. I have to say, I enjoy being a mom so much and I praise God for the opportunity I have to be one. Hang in there when it gets tough, have lots of fun because our kids grow up so fast, and enjoy the sweet moments that God allows us to have with our children.
Happy Mother's Day (a little early)!

No comments: