Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life

Life is a big journey. I love that. I love that there are times that are so hard that I just don't think that I can make it one more second. I love that those are the times that draw me closer to Jesus. I love that in those times, I rely fully on the grace of Jesus. I love knowing that Jesus is shaping me more into a vessel that He can use to share His glory.
I love the beautiful, happy filled times. The times that don't seem like they can get any better. Times where I just feel like running through a flower-covered field and raise my hands as high as they will go, and joyfully yell at the top of my lungs. A place where I can tirelessly dance like there is no tomorrow.
Life is full of those times. I am so thankful for them. I am so thankful for my Jesus who loves me no matter if I am going through a very difficult time or a very exuberant time. He loves me. He has paid an incredible price for me. There is nothing beyond that. There is no next level. I don't have to prove myself to Him. I don't have to be perfect. I don't have to wallow in my guilt of sin. I don't have to be judgemental. I can freely be myself, freely love, and freely forgive. I can share my struggles, I can freely admit when I am wrong and know that God loves me no less. I can walk in the present. I can freely share what Jesus has so sacrificially shared with me. There is so much more to life than wasting my time thinking I am better than someone else; pointing my finger at actions of people that make me uncomfortable. I can freely love them the way God wants me to. After all, I am no different than they. I was made by the same Creator and I need His grace. The same Jesus died for me and forgave me. His love is a gift. A gift that I receive with open arms. This gift has been so graciously given and for that I am so thankful.

1 comment:

julia said...

Your life is a testimony of God's grace- I'm so thankful that you share that with people!!