Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting back to normal...hopefully

Hey blog friends. I realize that it's been awhile since my last post. Things have been a little crazy around here. Jubal was sick 2 weeks ago and the not feeling good drama lasted a few days. I was too tired to post anything then.
Then last weekend, our house was broken into, some things were stolen, including our digital camera. Needless to say, life has been a little unsettling the past few days and I haven't felt much like blogging. The times that I do want to blog, I need my camera and then my motivation disappears. I am not all that sad that our material things are gone (although I do miss our camera a little bit) but I am sad that our sense of safety is not as strong as it was. I keep reading/remembering different verses in Scripture of God's protection and those get me through.
It's been a few days and I am starting to feel better. My heart isn't racing as much when I open the front door.
In the midst of all this, it could have been ALOT worse. God is good and He is watching over us.

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Oh Rhonda, I am so sorry. None of ya'll got hurt did you? I am glad that your nerves are starting to calm a little. I can't imagine...